RE: [802SEC] Joint Press Release on Network Services Contract

I agree with Buzz ... IDEAL *has* done an outstanding job
(both for plenaries and for interims), going out of their
way to be helpful and bending over backwards to get the
job done.

As long as it's accurate (and I agree it is), I have no
problem with giving them a bit of an "attaboy" when it's
deserved.

Carl