[802SEC] motion to operate with treasury

Today, 802.15 passed a motion to approve changes to its p&p to include operation with treasury.  John Barr was confirmed as  the Treasurer from 802.15.  We also passed a motion to operate with treasury.

Bill says we now need a motion to the EC requesting that we be allowed to operate with treasury. So I will be moving that 802.15 be allowed to operate with Treasury.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Chair, ZigBee Alliance
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Phone: 508-222-1393