[802SEC] 802.18 doc for pre-filing review

Dear EC members,

Attached is an 802.18 document for the 5 day pre-filing review
required under LMSC rules.

The filing deadline for this is technically Feb. 07, but since that
falls on a Sat., we have until midnight, end of day next Monday
to file electronically.

The substance of this document is essentially identical to the
previously approved Opposition to Petition for Rulemaking that
we filed some time ago when Sirius Satellite Radio Inc. asked
the FCC to make MAJOR changes (many dB more stringent)
in the Part 15 out of band emissions limits.

This document was approved unanimously by a duly-constituted,
duly noticed teleconference meeting of 802.18 today (a quorum
of the voting membership was present).

Should you have any questions on this document, please contact
me ASAP so that I may answer your questions/resolve your
concerns.  (The motion to approve in .18 grants me the usual
editorial and formatting authority.)

If no motion to block filing of this document is received by the
end of the day on Sat., Feb. 07, I will do the appropriate formatting
for filing with the FCC and file electronically by the deadline.

Regards,
Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)
Short Message Service: 6105706168@voicestream.net
carl.stevenson@ieee.org

 <<18-04-0006-00-0000_Rep_Cmts_ET_03-201.doc>>

18-04-0006-00-0000_Rep_Cmts_ET_03-201.doc