[802SEC] UPDATE: One more 802.11 PAR For Consideration by the SEC

802 SEC Members,

I would like to further notify you all that under the LMSC Policies & Procedures provision "Procedure 2 - Procedure for PARs", 802.11 intends to request SEC approval of the following FOUR draft PARs at the Lake Buene Vista, March 2004 closing SEC meeting.

d) 802.11 Standard Maintenance - Task Group m (change the existing PAR from a maintenance PAR to a revision PAR)

This above extra PAR is in addition to the following three previously new PARs submitted to the SEC members on 01/30/04, namely:

a) Wireless Access for the Vehicular Environment: (provisionally 802.11 Task Group p)

b) Fast Roaming: (provisionally 802.11 Task Group r)

c) ESS Mesh Networking: (provisionally 802.11 Task Group s)

I have not re-attached the latter PARs a) thru c) in the interest of saving email clutter. I can re-send them if you require though for completeness.

Regards,

Stuart
_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry
Chair, IEEE 802.11 WLANs WG

Philips Semiconductors, Inc.
1109 McKay Drive, M/S 48A SJ,
San Jose, CA 95131-1706,
United States of America.

Ph  : +1 (408) 474-7356
Fax: +1 (408) 474-5343
Cell: +1 (408) 348-3171
eMail: stuart.kerry@philips.com

11-04-0058-01-0000-revised-par-802-11ma.doc