Re: [802SEC] +++ EC P&P Revision Ballot +++ on LMSC fiancial operations

Bob,

Those are all "Disapprove" and "NO Vote".  Being quite aware of the
problem of using tabs in email, I only use "spaces" for white space
after the first non-white character in a line.

Everyone who voted had comments that they wanted considered, therefore
the large number of Disapproves.

Regards,

wlq