[802SEC] IEEE 802 March 2004 Final Meeting Agenda (Version 7.0) -WITH ATTACHMENT

Good morning All,

Please find attached the final IEEE 802 March 2004 Meeting Agenda (Version 7.0).  Please review all of your Working Groups specifications carefully, as we have had many updates to the agenda.  Should you wish to make any additional revisions to this agenda, please send all requests in writing to us via email, no later than 9am PST, Friday, March 5, 2004.

In order to accommodate all six evening tutorials, we have indicated on the agenda the following:

“(Tuts @6pm – Monday & Tuesday)”.  Any 802 working groups that utilize these meeting rooms earlier in the day, must be flexible and end no later than 5:45pm.  This is necessary in order to reset the meeting space and audio visual equipment for the tutorials beginning promptly at 6pm.   Due to the high demand for tutorials time is limited.

The latest IEEE 802 Meeting Agenda will be distributed to the 802 SEC via email just prior to the start of the IEEE 802 Plenary session.

Thank you for your support and cooperation.

Dawn Slykhouse

IEEE 802 Conference Organizer

Enclosures

Dawn C. Slykhouse