Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ Approval of November/January minutes and reports

Bob,

Sorry; I didn't mean that the link labeled "802 News Bulletin"
doesn't lead anywhere. What I meant is that it doesn't lead to the
Nov 2003 802 News Bulletin. We established at the EC Opening Meeting
in Orlando that there _was_ no Nov 2003 802 News Bulletin. The
existing link goes only to some information about 802.1. If you click
"Back to top of Bulletin" at the bottom of that page, you end up at
the March 2003 News Bulletin.

Roger