Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ Approval of November/January minutes and reports

Dear EC,

With regard to Roger's comment below, the WG did not vote
to request the P&P change, although when we discussed it
there was no opposition expressed. This was NOT driven
by the WG.

It was an oversight, in that I use the same slide
template for all of the presentations I do in 802. I
will try to get another template made for the future
so that this confusion will not be caused.

Similarly, I expect the current set of meeting minutes
to have a similar issue.

Roger, given that it the motion was NOT forwarded
from the 802.17 WG, do you want to see any changes?
I can easily regenerate the slides / pdf to allow
Bob/Steve to cut and paste them in.

cheers,

mike

--
Michael Takefman              tak@cisco.com
Distinguished Engineer,       Cisco Systems