[802SEC] Tutorial and CFI Info- IEEE 802 7/04

        Hello,

        Please find attached the information we have on Tutorial's (3) and Call for
Interest (1) for the July 2004 IEEE 802 Plenary Session. We would like to
post this information next week. Therefore we ask that you review this
document and let us know by 12 noon, Tuesday, June 29 any comments or
corrections.

Regards,
Jennifer Hull
Face to Face Events
2699 Iversen Ct
Santa Clara, CA. 95051
Tel: 408-241-8906
Fax: 408-241-8918
E-mail: jennifer@facetoface-events.com

cc: Dawn Slykhouse, Darcel Moro - Face to Face Events

802-704-Tutorials-1.doc