[802SEC] Back from vacation

Dear EC members,

I returned from vacation late last night.  I will be catching up on my emails today and the rest of the week.  Hopefully everything is on track for the upcoming 802 session.  If there is anything urgent, feel free to contact me via email or cell: 857.205.0050.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

p.s. attached is a picture of a sunset last week on the small island/village of Unije, Croatia that I was visiting.  No cars, no cell phone, no Internet.  It was a nice break.

unije sunset.pdf