Re: [802SEC] approved drafts removed from draft sale catalog

Roger-

In the conversation that ensued, I believe that I mentioned that the drafts
could be watermarked in the PDF and that staff had already said that
watermarking was a very lightweight process when Bob Davis and I were
investigating how to change status on existing PDFs with regard to
Stabilized Standards.

In other words, I believe our conclusion (not necessarily shared by staff)
was that the "effort" was a red herring.

Geoff