From: Bob O'Hara <bob@airespace.com>
To: Klerer Mark <M.Klerer@flarion.com>; STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
<STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org>
Sent: Mon Jul 26 19:38:16 2004
Subject: RE: [802SEC] WITHDRAWAL OF MOTION+++EC Email Ballot+++ ENDS 10AUG
+++ motion to approve forwarding of 802.11p PAR to NesCom

Mark,

While the file may be sufficient for input to another process, such as the
IEEE PR process, it is not a self-standing, complete report of the 802.11
activities of the week.  There is a bunch of other crap in there.  It is not
my responsibility to edit and prettify the input from the chairs.  I have
spoken with Stuart and he agrees.
 -Bob

+++ motion to approve forwarding of 802.11p PAR to NesCom

Paul and EC members

It appears to me that Brian Matthews has delivered on Stuart's promise. I am
attaching the file he sent me and copied Bob, maybe another EC member can
second the motion.

Mark

PS