[802SEC] IEEE 802 Nov. 2004 Mtg Specs

Good afternoon All,

Please send your IEEE 802 Working Group(s) meeting specs for the upcoming November 2004 Plenary Session to Face To Face Events no later 6:00pm (PT) Wednesday, October 6, 2004.

We have received three tutorial requests to date.  Should you wish to book a tutorial, please complete the “802 Official Tutorial Request Form” attached and return to us at your earliest convenience.  All requests must be received by Friday, October 15, 2004 and approved by Paul and Buzz.

Please book your hotel accommodation in San Antonio at your earliest convenience. We are competing with a Citywide conference in San Antonio, and the Hyatt Regency is already Sold Out.

Please visit the IEEE 802 web site at: http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/plenary/ for further information on the meeting arrangements and registration.

Should you have any questions on this Plenary Session, please call us at 408/241-8906 or send us an email message.

We appreciate your support and look forward to a great meeting in San Antonio.

Thank you and have a great week.

Jennifer Hull
Face to Face Events
2699 Iversen Ct