[802SEC] Conditional Approval report of IEEE P802.16e

Dear LMSC EC Colleagues:

The EC motion "To grant Conditional Approval, under Clause 21, to
send P802.16e to Sponsor Ballot," closes at 5 PM ET today (details
below).

When Conditional Approval is granted and the confirmation ballot
closes, Clause 21 requires the Working Group Chair to report to the
EC. At this time, although the Conditional Approval is not yet final,
the confirmation ballot has already closed. Therefore, I am providing
the following report:

(1) The 15-day confirmation ballot (#14d) closed on 3 October 2004.
(2) No comments were received.
(3) No change of vote was received. The Approval Ratio remains 97.9% [47/1/8].
(4) The ballot is documented at
<http://ieee802.org/16/tge/ballot14/report14.html>.
(5) No changes have been made to the draft.

Also, on 23 September 2004, the IEEE-SA Standards Board approved a
revised PAR for this project. The draft is in accordance with that
PAR.

Given this report, I hope for support from the EC members who have
not yet cast their ballots.

Regards,

Roger
--

Dr. Roger B. Marks  <mailto:marks@nist.gov> +1 303 497 7837
National Institute of Standards and Technology/Boulder, CO, USA