From: owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org
[mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Paul Nikolich
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 7:36 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++Urgent motion to approve 802.18
doc+++

Dear EC members,

As agreed at the closing EC meeting, this is a 7 day email ballot to
make a
determination on the below motion to
approve the attached document 18-04-0056-00-00 (TV Band NPRM Comments)
as an
802 Document.

Moved: Carl Stevenson
Second: Jerry Upton

The ballot opens Friday 19 September 2004 7pm edt and closes the sooner
of
Friday 26 September 2004 7pm edt or 24hours after all EC member have
cast a
vote (a vote consists of an explicit APPROVE, DISAPPROVE or ABSTAIN).

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich