[802SEC] Current proposed Resolution for P&P Revision ballot titled "EC Membership and Meetings"

Title: Current proposed Resolution for P&P Revision ballot titled "EC Membership and Meetings"

Folks,

Here is what I have so far for this ballot.  There has been so much editing that Ive turned revs off to make it easier to read.  You can turn revs on if you want to see the details.  Please comment if you see any errors.  7.1.2 is so complex that Im inclined to do a complete rewrite of it.  However I want to make sure I complete the other two ballots first before I attempt it.  I will keep all the content.  I just want to organize the flow better to make things easier to read.

I do have one request of the LMSC Chair (Paul).  We have put in partial descriptions of duties for some of the appointed positions.  Id like to finish the job and put in duties for all the appointed positions.  Could you provide a brief description of responsibilities for Recording Secretary, Executive Secretary, and Treasurer?

I am also waiting for Pat on a formal input on 7.1.5.1 item 7 (formerly item 8) Ive seen some reflector debate, but I dont think weve settled on a text yet.

Finally I will shortly be polling the EC for opposition on two sub issues, Member Emeriti and EC Telecons to see if I should divide the question on those two issues.

Thats it for now.

Regards,

Mat

<<802.0-EC_Membership_&_Meetings-Proposed_ballot_resolution_r3.doc>>

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.

Senior Member Technical Staff

BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR

Office: +1 973.633.6344

email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-EC_Membership_&_Meetings-Proposed_ballot_resolution_r3.doc