[802SEC] Current proposed Resolution for P&P Revision ballot titled "EC Voting"

Title: Current proposed Resolution for P&P Revision ballot titled "EC Voting"

Folks,

Attached is what I have so far for this ballot based on resolution we conducted this week.  The only thing that seemed at all contentious was whether to permit extensions of Electronic Ballots due to lack of response.  Since there was only partial representation on the call  I will be conducting a quick poll on the topic to see if there is substantial concensus one way or the other.

Thanks,

Mat

<<802.0-EC_Voting_Rules-Proposed_Resolution_R2.doc>> <<802.0-EC_Voting_Rules-Proposed_Resolution_R2.pdf>>

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.

Senior Member Technical Staff

BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR

Office: +1 973.633.6344