Re: [802SEC] Non-North American Venue Support Subcommittee

Buzz

Be happy to be an active member of this

Bob

At 12:25 PM 3/21/2005 -0800, Rigsbee, Everett O wrote:
Colleagues,  As we approved by EC motion on Friday, I am forming a subcommittee to support activities as we move toward selection of some Non-North American venues for future 802-Hosted Sessions (i.e. the NNA Venue Committee).  If you would like to become an active member of this committee and participate in the work of developing host and site selection criteria, and of reviewing potential candidate sites for possible inclusion on the recommendations list, which will ultimately go to the full EC for WG review and preference selections, then please reply to me indicating your desire to join as an active member.  Those who would like to be casual observers of the process but are unable to devote time to active participation may respond indicating desire to be an observer and you will be copied on outputs, progress, and status reports.  I will announce the membership lists on Friday, March 25, 2005, so get your responses in soon.

Please don't ask to be an active member if you are unable or unwilling to participate on a timely basis.

Thanx,  Buzz
Dr. Everett O. (Buzz) Rigsbee
Boeing - SSG
PO Box 3707, M/S: 7M-FM
Seattle, WA  98124-2207
(425) 865-2443    Fx: (425) 865-6721
Cell: (425) 417-1022
everett.o.rigsbee@boeing.com

This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.  This list is maintained by Listserv.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Chair, ZigBee Alliance
11 Louis Road
Attleboro, MA  02703   USA
Mobile: 781-929-4832