Re: [802SEC] Robert's Rules CDROM

Note that it will work only on Windows because it uses some special software called Folio Views instead of PDF/Acrobat.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG]On Behalf Of Stuart Kerry
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2005 3:56 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Robert's Rules CDROM

802 EC Members,

As per my announcement to you all at the closing EC meeting in Atlanta, I have attached below the URL for the newly available Robert's Rules of Order CDROM 10th Edition and where to obtain it.

http://www.amlegal.com/rorassociation.htm

/ Stuart

_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry
Chair, IEEE 802.11 WLANs WG

Philips Semiconductors, Inc.
1109 McKay Drive, M/S 48A SJ,
San Jose, CA 95131-1706,
United States of America.

+1 (408) 474-7356 - Phone
+1 (408) 474-5343 - Fax
+1 (408) 348-3171 - Cell
eMail: stuart.kerry@philips.com
Web Site: www.semiconductors.com
_______________________________ ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv. ---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.