Re: [802SEC] Updated P&P Revision Ballots

I agree with Jerry's view on the timing of membership changes taking effect.
I would be in the same position as Jerry should this take effect
immediately. While I support the intent of the proposed change, I think it
is manifestly unfair to remove someone's voting rights without giving them
notice and an opportunity to take action to maintain their voting rights
under the new rules - and could subject us to appeals or liability.

Carl