Re: [802SEC] Updated P&P Revision Ballots

Matt,
Without a "Notice Period" to our members, I cannot support the proposed
change in the Working Group Membership ballot regarding Section 7.2.3.2 Loss.
 If we approve this change and it goes into effect following this Plenary, I
will need to remove current Voters from the roll without any notice. It would
seem fair to tell members in advance so that they could participate in another
meeting(s) to retain their rights.
I suggest we give notice to our members. If approved, this change should go
into effect after the November Plenary, so people can have an opportunity to
retain their voting rights.

Secondly in the Misc. Ballot, Section 13 seems in conflict with Section 1
regarding Robert's Rules of Order. However, this may be just my view of the
wording. Please give me your views.
Regards,
Jerry Upton

In a message dated 7/19/2005 2:01:59 AM Central Standard Time,