[802SEC] REMINDER: Updated P&P Revision Ballots

Folks,

This is a reminder.  Please review the updated P&P ballots.  If you will
not be able to support them on Friday, let me know what sections offend
you so I can pull them out for separate ballots.  Please let me know by
tomorrow so I can do the editing on Thursday.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff