Re: [802SEC] 802.22 comments on 802.1am PAR

Carl -

As I indicated to you in our conversation yesterday, the whole point in
having the rule in 802 that requires delivery of comments on PARs to the WG
by 5pm Tuesday, and for responses to be made by 5pm Wednesday, is to allow
a formal exchange of views to take place *before* the other WGs take a
position on the PARs concerned.

Your WGs actions, by failing to make these comments in a timely manner, and
by taking a formal position on our proposed PAR before any dialogue has
taken place, has effectively prevented us from having any opportunity to
discuss and address your position.

I consider that to be unacceptable.

Whether intentional or not, the manner in which this has been done does
indeed feel like a slap in the face to 802.1.

Regards,
Tony