[802SEC] Heads up on another P&P text

Folks,

FYI, based on my interactions with 802.11 yesterday, I will try and add
the following text via the WG Membership and Meetings P&P Rev.  I may
immediately divide the question on the text, since it has not gone
through comment resolution.  The text would roughly read:

'WG are encouraged to granted attendance credit for participation in EC
meetings, the LMSC Plenary, and Tutorial activities.'

Let me know if you have any comments.

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff