[802SEC] The 'Next round' of P&P changes

Folks,

I'm in the process of preparing the next round of P&P changes.  My
opinion is the 'mechanically' it is simpler to combine multiple sets of
changes into a single document, rather than have separate documents for
each change as I have in the past.  What I would do is provide separate
'rationale' followed by a 'proposed change' for each change.  I would
still ballot a single document.  If a particular issue becomes sticky,
we will simply divide the question for the final vote.

Do people think this is a good idea, or a bad idea?

Thanks,

Mat

PS -  I will be adding line numbers this time around.  Geoff, no need to
thank me.....

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR