From: Geoff Thompson [mailto:gthompso@NORTEL.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 4:42 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] criteria for posting information to EC reflector

Paul-

Where you say:
         "- any information that has been explicitly deemed 'c-blah-blah

and pro-blah-blah'"

You should say:
         "- any communication that has been explicitly deemed as
possibly
'c-blah-blah and/or pro-blah-blah'"

...to match our policy regarding restrictive notices.

Geoff

In a message dated 7/26/2005 5:35:31 PM Central Standard Time,
>paul.nikolich@ATT.NET writes:
>Dear EC Members,
>
>Roger has brought up an interesting issue with respect to whether or
not it
>is appropriate to put the attachment with high level contract terms in
>Buzz's motion on the reflector.  I decided it was acceptable because
the EC
>has had similar information from Buzz included in their minutes in the
past.

>The larger question of exactly what is acceptable to post onto the
reflector
>remains, however.  We don't have any crisp guidelines.  I would like to
hear
>from the EC members on what they think is an appropriate set of
guidelines
>on this topic, then I'll include it in the chair's guidelines document.
>
>To get the list started, in my opinion the following information should
be
>kept private:
>
>- final vendor contracts for review and approval (on the other hand,
high
>level summary of terms and conditions are appropriate for posting)
>- any personal information (all reflector traffic should be strictly
802
>business related)
>- any information that has been explicitly deemed 'c-blah-blah and
>pro-blah-blah'
>- any information the EC has explicitly decided to be of 'executive
>privilege'
>
>Regards,
>
>--Paul

>This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector.
This