[802SEC] Current Resolution on the 'WG Membership & Meetings' P&P Revision Ballot

Folks,

We had a pretty good turn out for the last P&P meeting, and I felt there
was a fair amount of consensus.  Attached please find the current
resolution on the 'WG Membership and Meetings' P&P revision ballot.  If
you feel you cannot support the changes in this document, let me know.

Note - I still need to update the document to reflect the approved
changes from last plenary.  I prefer to wait till I get a final version
of the approved updates from SA before doing any further editing.  But I
will rewrite this revision against the updated P&P prior to the November
plenary for clarity.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR
Office: +1 973.633.6344
email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-WG_Membership_&_Meetings_-_Proposed_Resolutions_050927.doc