Re: [802SEC] New date for next P&P meeting?

The holiday begins the evening of October 12 this year. I normally take the day before off because the holiday starts early (dinner needs to be before sundown, but as long as we are meeting in the morning Pacific time, I can attend on the 12th.

Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: Sherman, Matthew J. (US SSA) [mailto:matthew.sherman@BAESYSTEMS.COM]
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:15 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: Re: [802SEC] New date for next P&P meeting?

Now that I think about it, (and someone may have mentioned it on the
call) I think the holiday begins in the evening.  So the only people who
might have a problem with the 12th would be in Europe.

Let's keep it the 12th, but let me know if anyone has a problem because
of the holiday.

Thanks,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.