Re: [802SEC] Current Resolution on the 'WG Membership & Meetings' P&P Revision Ballot

Tony-

This is being driven by AudCom who are trying to heavily nudge WGs into
conformance with their model P&P.

This is not unlike the rewrite of our own P&P to get them to follow the
form of the Sponsor P&P (a project that I was not enthusiastic about)

Sigh,

Geoff