[802SEC] Comments from IEEE 802.16 on 802.11y PAR and 5C

Dear Stuart and Peter,

Thanks for the opportunity to review the 802.11y PAR.

The IEEE 802.16 Working Group appointed an ad hoc group to prepare
comments. They are available on the Internet at:
	http://ieee802.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_084.pdf

or on the LAN at
	http://lan.wirelessman.org/16/docs/05/80216-05_084.pdf

One or more 802.16 members would be happy to visit the 802.11 CBP
Study Group to discuss this, at your request.

Regards,

Roger