Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ Motion on all-802 Interims

Bob -

I vote Disapprove on this motion, and would ask that the 802 Chair rule it
out of order for the reasons stated in Roger's response (this is attempting
to make P&P changes by a simple EC motion).

I can understand your frustration; however, at this point, we don't operate
in an autocracy in which the EC can ride roughshod over the wishes of
individual WGs.

Regards,
Tony