[802SEC] London Meeting Status

Further to my previous emails which included the draft schedule and the
registration numbers for you WG:

The hotel is confirming the set up of the meeting space.  We must adjust the
meeting specs to more accurately reflect the numbers registering for the
London Interim Meeting (or your best guess numbers).  Otherwise the meeting
space will be to be changed to theatre style set up.  Please note on the
draft schedule there are already some theatre style sets and more rooms may
be changed to theatre unless we decrease the numbers requested in the TG and
SG meetings.

Please send me your adjust numbers by Friday, December 22 - otherwise you
will default to the room size and set we assign to your groups.

We understand this is not good news and we appreciate you working with us to
come up with the best solution.

Regards, Darcel

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager