Re: [802SEC] Meeting Specs for Orlando

Darcel-

The EC Conference room (labeled as Crockett) is shown as being released
each weekday evening at 6:00 PM
I think it should go to at least 10:00

I'll take my (TAG) meeting (not shown on spreadsheet) as being booked
through Paul under his ownership of the room (and thus not appearing on
this schedule) but I do need to have his ownership of the room actually
cover my meeting time.

Geoff