[802SEC] Meeting Specs for Orlando

Attached is a draft overview of the Plenary schedule from Dallas.  Please
review your meeting specs and send to Dawn and I your updated specs for the
March Orlando Plenary.  Please make the changes on the attached document and
highlight the changes.  Do not worry about the room names.

Note the following: meeting rooms set for >49 will have one microphone; an
additional microphone will be added for each additional 100 attendees

We require you requests on or before Noon PST on January 29, 2007.

I will confirm receipt of your requests.  If you do not receive confirmation
from me then your meeting specifications have not been received.

Thank you!

Darcel

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager