From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Dawn Slykhouse
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2007 18:00
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] IEEE 802 Room Reservations - March 2007 ORLANDO- BOOK
NOW!

To All IEEE 802 Executive Committee Members,

RE: IEEE 802 MARCH 2007 PLENARY SESSION

March 11-16, 2007

GUEST ROOM RESERVATIONS FOR MARCH 2007 ORLANDO

On behalf of your Event Organizers we encourage you to make your guest
room reservations at the Caribe Royal as soon as possible.

The following is the link can be used to reserve your room.

https://reservations.cariberoyale.com/cariberoyale/Availability.asp?WCI=
Grou
ps
<https://reservations.cariberoyale.com/cariberoyale/Availability.asp?WCI
=Gro
ups&WCE=GroupSelect&BookID=641&GroupPassword=885>
&WCE=GroupSelect&BookID=641&GroupPassword=885

Please note that the Caribe Royal is already experiencing considerable
volume on the Friday preceding and following the IEEE 802 March 2007
Plenary Session. We request that you make your reservations to the best
of your ability. If you are unable to reserve for some or all of your
desired dates please contact Dawn Slykhouse and Lisa Ronmark of Face to
Face Events Inc.
immediately. Face to Face Events will liaise with the hotel to complete
your reservation and necessary upgrades.

The office will reopen to process any related requests on Tuesday
January 23, 2007.

Regards,

Thank you,

Dawn Slykhouse