Re: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++Motion for electronic distribution of standards to 802+++closes 10 OCT 2007

All:

I'm perplexed as to why this is such a big deal. Most of the material is available free through the IEEE  GET 802 program. Therefore I approve.

Arnie
-------------- Original message from "Bob O'Hara (boohara)" <boohara@CISCO.COM>: --------------