From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List *****
[mailto:STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG] On Behalf Of Pat Thaler
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:20 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] Motion to amend Rome to Vancouver

Colleagues,

The list server seems to not like something about my post of the motion
to amend our decision on plenary location for March 2009. So here it is
without the rationale. I hope that will get rid of whatever word in the
message is causing a problem.

If Paul rules that it is in order, I would like to make a motion to
amend the previously adopted motion to replace "Rome" with "Vancouver".

Regards,
Pat

This list is maintained by Listserv.