Re: [802SEC] Motion to amend Rome to Vancouver

Pat,

I don't think that you can ammend a motion that already passed.

You can make a motion to recind the previous action and adopt a different
decision, however, and be procedurally correct.

Again, while I'm not Paul, according to my understanding of our rules, our
session ended at 6:00 pm EST on Friday with the close of the EC meeting, so
it is no longer a motion to reconsider that would require the motion be made
by one on the prevailing side.

Carl