Re: [802SEC] New IMAT beta test at 802 Wireless Interim in Atlanta

Christina-
I believe that your message is misplaced.
What is required is not a change from any of our original requirements nor due to any change in 802 rules since the start of the IMAT project. Thus, unless you can document a sign-off from 802 on an IMAT requirements document that does not include this feature, the lack of this ability is due to a misanalysis of the requirements by the IMAT project team.

Ms Thaler has quoted chapter and verse from the SA Ops Manual that lays out this requirement.

Therefore the cost burden belongs to the budget associated with the original project. I.e. you ain't done with the first phase yet.

Best regards,

Geoff Thompson