[802SEC] IEEE 802 University Outreach program press release - EC vote results

All,

In respect to the IEEE 802 University Outreach program press release 10 day EC ballot, I'm closing the ballot under the early close provision I stated in the ballot announcement. The results of the ballot are as follows. I received one comment which I have implemented in the attached draft of the press release. I will now go ahead and ask the IEEE-SA to make the release.

Thanks and best regards,
  David

 Vote categories:         APP    DIS    ABS    DNV
 VC Pat Thaler            APP
 VC James Gilb            APP
 TR Clint Chaplin         APP
 RS John D'Ambrosia       APP
 ES Jon Rosdahl           APP
 01 Tony Jeffree          APP
 03 David Law             APP
 11 Bruce Kraemer         APP
 15 Bob Heile             APP
 16 Roger Marks           APP
 18 Mike Lynch            APP
 19 Steve Shellhammer     APP
 21 Subir Das             APP
 22 Apurva Mody           APP
 ME Geoff Thompson        non-voting
 ME Buzz Rigsbee          non-voting
 14 TOTALS        result  14     00      00    00