Re: [802SEC] developing agenda and attendance list for 802 EC Workshop of Saturday 17 Nov

Folks,

The attendance registration form I provided earlier was faulty.

I've put the information below onto a web page. Temporarily, it is here:
http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg82/802ec/workshop2012.html

John will be copying it to the 802 web site, but it's already working. The link at the bottom is the "Attendance Registration Form". David has used it to register.

Roger

Colleagues,

I've drafted a barebones agenda for the EC Workshop of 17 November:

            http://tinyurl.com/8oaany5

This includes a link to an Action Item Register

            http://tinyurl.com/crb8slu

It's currently blank. For reference, the register also includes worksheets (see tabs at the bottom) for the action item registers of the EC workshops of 2011 and 2009. A populated Action Item Register is the core deliverable of the workshop.

The agenda also includes a link to the Agenda Issue Request Table:

            http://tinyurl.com/c2rcc3d

that lists potential agenda issues proposed for inclusion on the workshop agenda. I've added a few issues to the table to get us started. I'd like to encourage you to enter your own issues as well. To do so, use this form:

            http://tinyurl.com/bwcjp42

I suggest that you add your proposals by Oct 2, so that we can try to agree on a draft agenda during the Oct 9 telecon. You are also welcome to raise issues to the reflector if you think they would benefit from discussion there.

We'll need to figure out the capacity and the attendance policy. I'll be looking to Jon for assistance with logistics (including capacity) and Paul for policy direction. In the meantime, I've created an attendance list:

            http://tinyurl.com/9bnk3mh
and a form to register your attendance:
           [http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg82/802ec/workshop2012.html]

It will probably be best to put these links onto a single Workshop web page. I'll see if John wants to put one on the IEEE 802 site.

I welcome your comments on any aspects of the workshop, including the process described here.

Roger