[802SEC] EC members: please be at the ITU Popov2 room a little earlier than usual (7:45am Monday morning)

Dear EC members,

Since the opening EC set up will be different from what we are used to, I'd like all of us to convene at Popov2 a little earlier (7:45am) than our usual time to make sure everything is in order and ready to go at 8AM.

Jon, I think you have already explained to the EC what the opening EC set up will be like--but I can't remember. Please remind us of how we will be conducting the meeting from a seating, listening and speaking perspective.

Regards,

--Paul