Re: [802SEC] EC members: please be at the ITU Popov2 room a little earlier than usual (7:45am Monday morning)

Hello All,
   We will be in Popov which is located at the base of the ITU tower.
If you have not got your badge, you will still need to enter by way of
the Montbrillant and get your IEEE and ITU badge.  Then proceed to
Popov.
Note that the door opens at 7:30 to get your badge.

We will have the full Popov room as they did not have personnel to
close the air-wall.

I would suggest that Paul and the recording secretary at the very
least sit at the head table.
We may also have the Vice Chairs sit up there as well.

We may not have two separate screens, but we will see.

Remember to give yourself time to get to the ITU building and to get your badge.
See you in the morning,
Regards,
Jon