Re: [802SEC] DVD versus Memory Sticks

Hello all,
   I believe that the behavior of the recipient will be fairly close to the same whether it is DVD or Memory Stick.
I believe that most will take the media, and copy the specific standards that they want easy access, and put it on their specific drive/location.

I realize what the license agreement on the front matter says...I am merely commenting on what I believe is the behavior of most folks.

As was noted, most laptops do not have DVD drives anymore, and we also note that some Companies have issues with memory sticks...those same companies probably have some prohibition on data from DVDs as well.

If we look at the cost vs the convenience, I think we should stick with the DVD for another year (pun intended).
While folks don't may not have a DVD on their laptops, they will have access at their respective offices.

FWIW,
Jon

Jon Rosdahl                    Senior Standards Architect
hm:801-756-1496             CSR Technologies Inc.
cell:801-376-6435            10871 North 5750 West
office: 801-492-4023         Highland, UT 84003

A Job is only necessary to eat!
A Family is necessary to be happy!!