From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Glenn Parsons
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2015 9:58 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] IEEE-SA Fellowship program update

Colleagues,

We have now confirmed the following Fellows to attend the IEEE 802 Plenary in November:

     Nabil Benamar

     Dessalegn Yehuala

We had hoped to confirm more, but the candidates schedules had conflicts.    Attached please find a summary sheet of their interests.  Given their indicated primary interest in 802.11 and 802.16, I have asked Adrian and Roger to help identify mentors.

In addition to the Sunday welcome lunch, another luncheon will be held with the Fellows on Wednesday, 11 November from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm.  This luncheon will an opportunity for the Fellows to share what they have learned, their observation and how they will use the knowledge they have gained, etc.

The IEEE-SA would like to invite members of the IEEE 802 EC to attend the Wednesday luncheon.  If you would like to attend Wednesday luncheon, please respond directly to Jodi Haasz (j.haasz@ieee.org) no later than the end of business on Monday, 2 November with your response (noting any dietary restrictions).  Please note that an accurate headcount is required for the hotel.

Cheers,

Glenn.