Re: [802SEC] Updated P802.1Qcr PAR & CSD with 802.1 comment responses

Glenn

Thanks for considering my comments, all of my concerns have been addressed.

James Gilb

On 03/16/2016 02:00 AM, Glenn Parsons wrote:
Folks,

Thanks to all who reviewed the IEEE P802.1Qcr PAR and CSD.

The updated 802.1Qcr PAR is as follows:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2016/cr-draft-PAR-0216-v02.pdf

The CSD has been updated as follows:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2016/cr-draft-CSD-0216-v02.pdf

The consolidated comments received from 802.3, 802.11 and James Gilb, along with resolutions are here:

http://www.ieee802.org/1/files/public/docs2016/cr-PAR-comments-and-resolution-0316-v01.xlsx

Cheers,
Glenn.

--