Re: [802SEC] comments, responses, and revised P802.16s draft PAR

Roger

Thanks for considering my comments.

I spoke with Tim Godfrey regarding possible text that would resolve my concerns about rate/range. I hope the EC can consider this modification on Friday.

One question: Is this amendment dependent on the completion of the revision? IMHO: the best result would be to finish this amendment first and roll it into the revision process, resulting in a single document.

James Gilb