[802SEC] Fwd: More public announcement re Art Astrin

Private gathering has already been held.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Tom Gardner" <t.gardner@computer.org>
Subject: Art Astrin Died
Date: April 4, 2016 at 10:31:07 AM PDT
To: "Tom Gardner" <t.gardner@computer.org>

Hi

I’m sorry to have to inform you that our chairperson Art (Ichnowski) Astrin died Thursday, Mar 24.
Art had an amazing life and I do suggest you follow the link below to his Life Testimony

Arthur W. Astrin
(Artur Ichnowski)

1945 – 2016

Long time Information Theory Chapter Chair
IEEE SCV Section Chair
IEEE Region 6 Chair

A private memorial gathering was held for his family and close friends.
Contributions in his memory may be made to the Computer History Museum.
Tom Gardner