Re: [802SEC] Please send your anticipated list of items that will need EC approvals at the upcoming plenary session to JohnD and PaulN

Paul

I only have editorial changes to the WG P&P, which could be handled as such, but I will likely ask for a vote to approve an 18.2 at the closing.

I also expect we will have some agreement on changes to the Chair's Guidelines (I could be too optimistic here), so they would be on the closing as well.

The motions have different approval thresholds and submission rules, so it would be two motions.

The WG P&P changes could be on the consent agenda.

James Gilb