[802SEC] July 2016 plenary closing EC minutes action item missing

JohnD,

As per our discussion this morning in reviewing open action items, I noticed that you're missing an action item from the July 2016 closing EC meeting:

Item 8.01 IEEE/SA Task Force Report: Geoff Thompson to follow up with IEEE legal on P&P revisions under consideration to resolve  'indemnification clarification' concerns.

Please add this to your action item list in the minutes.

Regards,

---Paul